- Find the condition that zeroes of polynomial p(x) = ax + bx + c are reciprocal of each other.
- Form a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are 3 + √2 and 3 – √2.
- Find a quadratic polynomial, the sum and product of whose zeroes are √3 and respectively.
- Find a quadratic polynomial, the sum and product of whose zeroes are 0 and -√2 respectively.
- Find the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial √3 x – 8x + 4√3.
- If the zeroes of the polynomial x + px + q are double in value to the zeroes of 2x – 5x – 3, find the value of p and q.
- Can (x – 2) be the remainder on division of a polynomial p(x) by (2x + 3)? Justify your answer.
- Find a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are and .
- Find the quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are -2 and -5. Verify the relationship between zeroes and coefficients of the polynomial.
- Find the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial 3x – 75 and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients