If you’re a student in class 10 CBSE, then you’re probably already familiar with RS Aggarwal. RS Aggarwal is a popular author of mathematics textbooks, and his books are used by millions of students across India. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at RS Aggarwal Class 10 Chapter 8 PDF, which covers “Circles.”
In class 10 math, circles are one of the important topics in the geometry section. A circle is a set of points that are equidistant from a fixed point called the center. The distance from the center to any point on the circle is called the radius.
Here are some important concepts related to circles in class 10 math:
- Arc: An arc is a part of the circumference of a circle.
- Chord: A chord is a line segment that connects any two points on a circle.
- Diameter: A diameter is a chord that passes through the center of a circle.
- Tangent: A tangent is a line that touches a circle at only one point.
- Secant: A secant is a line that intersects a circle at two points.
- Sector: A sector is part of a circle enclosed by two radii and an arc.
To solve problems related to circles, you need to have a good understanding of these concepts and be able to use the relevant formulas and theorems. For example, the formula for the circumference of a circle is C=2πr, where r is the radius and π is a mathematical constant approximately equal to 3.14. You can also use the Pythagorean theorem and other geometry formulas to solve problems related to circles.